Want to learn how to blow dry your hair like the pros?? Here are a few tips to get that hair under control and looking like you walked out of the salon - EVERY DAY!
1. After shampooing and conditioning with shampoo and conditioner for your hair type and goals, prep your hair with a few mists of Surface Protein Cream to help protect, and condition (This is a leave in conditioner, but don't worry - it's won't weigh your hair down!)
2. Apply your styling products of choice - for volume and light, flexible hold, I like to use Surface's Jump Mousse at the scalp in 1-2 inch sections to give volume at the scalp, and Surface Crave styling paste on mid shaft and end for light, flexible hold, but provide control and shine.
3. Clip hair up in 3-4 sections so you can work with more manageable pieces, and actually save time!
4. My favorite dryer in the BioIonic Gold Pro dryer, with concentrating nozzle to help reduce frizz, and enhance shine and smoothness.
5. Using a brush when you blow dry will help save time, as well! Which kind of brush is best?? If you are going for a more smooth style, use a paddle brush like The Wet Brush's Paddle Brush, while drying to ensure smoothness, and lay down fuzzies, & frizzes. For volume, use a round brush to enhanc
e fullness and volume. Round brushes come in many sizes, so be sure you are using the right tool for the job - be sure to ask your stylist what is best for you. Surface Round Brushes are what I use in the salon (and are available to you!) They allow you to condition, volumize and add shine.
6. Finish your at home blow out with a balst of cold air from your dryer to lock in shine and your style!
Of course, all of these and more are available for you to purchase at The Local Bombshell, and I am happy to help you choose what products and tools are best for you, your lifestyle and your desired results!
I know these tips will help you have some great hair days! As always, I'd love for you to connect with me!
Love, Trish - Owner, Stylist, Master Spray Tan Artist, The Local Bombshell